BSS Diploma in Ayurveda Massage and Pancha Karma
- Offered in Singapore by Ayush Ayurveda Academy, Diploma in Ayurveda Massage and Pancha Karma aims to impart professional skills and knowledge in Ayurvedic massage and therapy. The course grooms and certifies qualified professionals who shall seek employment in Singapore as Ayurvedic Massage practiosheners.
- The course is developed by BSS (Bharat Sevak Samaj-The pioneer organisation specialised in developing vocational courses on traditional practices and skills in India).
- 1 Year
- On site classes
- Lecture, Demo and Hands-on learning
Pros and Cons of online and offline
Eventhough online learning offers flexibility and better access to curricula, we insist in on site learning, as the skills must be learned by seeing doing and experiencing
Who’s teaching, What is the method
The classes are lead by top class Ayurvedic Doctors from India and assisted by massage therapists with immense wealth of experience.
‘Scientific ayurveda with a focus on Keraleeya Ayurveda.
Best Claim / USP
- Quality of teachers
- Experiential learning
- Excellent facilities
- Robust curricula
What does the student gain
Diploma in Ayurveda Massage and Pancha Karma awarded by BSS and Ayush Ayurveda.
Ayush has been in Singapore for more than 15 years and been offering aunthentic Ayurvedic solutions islandwide
Ayush does offer placement upon completion of this course with a starting salary of minimum SGD 2500/ for Singapore Residents
- Visibility and awarness on launch of training by Ayush
- Create better awareness on Ayurveda among non indians
- Factual and precise Info about courses without boring the readers with flowery nonsense
- History and origins Ayurveda
- Introduction to Principles of Ayurveda
- Ashtanga: 8 branches of Ayurveda
- Basic Concepts: 5 Elements, 3 Doshas, and 7 Dhatus
- Human anatomy and Physiology based on Ayurveda
- Panchakarma: 5 Actions for good Health and Disease prevention
- Body structure and classification
- Ayurvedic massage demonstrations
- Ayurveda massage Hands-on
- Assignments and projects
- Formative and Summative Assessments